I just got back from the Texas Rally for Life, and I wanted to make sure you saw the news. Forty-five years ago this week, Roe v. Wade made abortion tacitly legal. Since then, more than 60 million children have been killed. Imagine the lives those 60 million children could have led.
Your next Congressman must be an unapologetic defender of life— someone you can count on to take Texas’ respect for the dignity of human life to Washington, D.C. Someone who will fight to Make America Like Texas.
In the Texas Legislature, I received a 100% rating from the Texas Alliance for Life for my work to protect the unborn:
- I co-authored the bill banning abortions after 20 weeks gestation, when research suggests babies can feel pain.
- I de-funded Planned Parenthood in the State of Texas.
- I helped stop the gruesome practices of partial-birth and dismemberment abortions.
- I banned the sale of aborted children’s body parts.
- I voted to stop judicial bypass, keeping activist judges from circumventing parents’ rights.
- And I helped dedicate funding to promote compassionate alternatives to abortion, including adoption, which has touched many lives in my own family.
I’m asking for your vote to continue leading the pro-life cause in Congress. Will you join Team Isaac today to make sure the Hill Country has a proven, principled, pro-life representative in Washington?